[SciPy-dev] Fledgling livedocs website

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Sat Nov 6 04:24:34 EST 2004

For those who wish to have input, here is my start on the livedocs site
for SciPy.

Right now, a dynamically-built tree showing the scipy docs for most
objects in scipy is available.

Go to http://oliphant.ee.byu.edu:81

(soon this should be an alias for http://www.scipy.org/livedocs/ )

At some point, I'd like this site to be editable with changes being
committed back to the scipy source.   But, for now, it does serve as a
nice hierarchial reference page.

BTW, the site is using twisted Python and nevow for the dynamic web
content.  I'm  a very wet beginner in both of these technologies and I
was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was to create the site from
these few tools.

-Travis Oliphant