[SciPy-dev] Re: [SciPy-user] "Building Scipy on Windows" notes available

Colin J. Williams cjw at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 10 15:56:45 EST 2004

I have tried to resign from this list a number of times, most recently
at 09:39 today - see the confirmation below.

Could someone please disconnect me?

Thanks.

Colin W.

Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list SciPy-user

We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
"cjw at sympatico.ca" from the scipy-user at scipy.net mailing list.  To
confirm that you want to be removed from this mailing list, simply
this web page:

    http://www.scipy.net/mailman/confirm/scipy-user/3b389cfab24dc30b1da322159fcfb5d741e2c675

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to scipy-user-request at scipy.net:

    confirm 3b389cfab24dc30b1da322159fcfb5d741e2c675

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
scipy-user-owner at scipy.net.