[SciPy-dev] Re: Scipy roundup anonymnous user behaves strangely

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Sun Oct 5 05:00:18 EDT 2003

Hi Pearu,

Most things are possible...Some are easier than others.  I'll look into
it.  It has been decreed (by Eric, I seem to recall) in the past that
anonymous reports are welcome, so we can't turn those off, but it looks
like it is next-to-trivial to enforce filling in certain fields.

Anyone object to forcing the user to fill in the change note every time
an item is changed?  Note that this will require a note when you close
the issue, or otherwise change status.  If everyone is already making a
note when changing status, then it won't even be a noticeable change
except for those anonymous lurkers who like to ruin your good times.