[SciPy-dev] Latest weave still doesn't work on FreeBSD without a hack\ large arrays crash my system

Lytle, Robert TQO rlytle at tqs.com
Tue Mar 26 14:01:53 EST 2002

It can't find libstdc++.   So I added the path and library name to one of
the files.  Later when I get home from work I can make a diff.

But here is the data, so it should be a no-brainer.  FreeBSD puts libstdc++
in /usr/lib.

Also, I have no problems using weave.blitz() for 50x50x50 FDTD cells.  But
when I go to 100x100x100 cells I run out of memory and swap.  Why does the
size of the array affect the compilation?  Isn't an array just a pointer to
a block of memory?

Rob.