[SciPy-dev] fblas1

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Fri Jan 25 08:35:38 EST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>     JK> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:47:30 +0530 Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
>
>     Prabhu> $ gcc -g foo_axpy.c -lcblas -lf77blas -latlas -DDMALLOC
>     Prabhu> -ldmalloc
>
>     JK> Try g77 or include libg2c...  Should be done when generating
>     JK> the shard object, though.
>
> Ahh, thanks, that worked.  So here is what I got.
>
> $ g77 -g foo_axpy.c -lcblas -lf77blas -latlas -DDMALLOC -ldmalloc
> $ ./a.out
> y[0]=36.599998
> y[0]=15.300000
> $
>
> This is atlas version: 3.2.1-12.

To be sure that you tested atlas cblas, did you uncomment the line

 //cblas_saxpy(n,a,x,incx,y,incy);

?

If yes, then I just have to wait until they fix atlas as with the 3.2.1
there were problems with clapack and now, with 3.3.13, I got these craches
with cblas.

Has anyone else tried this test, but now preferably with the latest atlas?

Regards,
	Pearu