[SciPy-dev] Weave introductory document. (Attachments)

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jan 14 14:17:43 EST 2002

    >>  That's great!  However, note that the end of Prabhu's docs is
    >> quite difficult to read due to formatting failures. It shows up
    >> in my browser as a continuous text, including all code
    >> fragments.

    eric> Can you check and see if it is fixed now?  I made a couple
    eric> changes, and it looks fine here -- well at least readable.

Yeah thats much better now, you also need to fix laplace.html
similarly I think there are two <'s that need to become <.

I just finished editing two different HTML versions of the document
with a few spelling mistakes fixed.  One was done by hand using Xemacs
(this is clean HTML and called report.html) and the other with Mozilla
(this is horrible to edit and called Performance_Python.html).  I've
attached both.  Use it if you find it useful.

prabhu