[SciPy-dev] weave -- inline C/C++ in Python, an implementation

eric eric at scipy.org
Sat Jan 5 22:56:46 EST 2002

Pearu and Fernando,

I prefer Unix line endings also.  I messed around with fixing this, and only
found one file with line ending problems (ast_tools.py).  The others looked
fine to me when I checked them out of CVS and looked at them on a Sun
machine.

Wait.  Are yall having problems with the CVS version of the files or the tar
balls?  The tar balls are made on a Windows machine and that is probably
that is the problem.  CVS must do the line conversion automatically on my
Windows machine and convert the Unix line endings in CVS to Windows line
endings when they are check out.  Then, the tar balls created have the wrong
line endings also. bummer.  I'll try and figure out an automated fix for
this.  For now, they'll still be DOS endings in the tar ball.  Like Pearu
said though, this shouldn't be a problem, it's just annoying.

eric