[SciPy-dev] weave -- inline C/C++ in Python, an implementation

Fernando Pérez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Fri Jan 4 18:16:40 EST 2002

> If you have a few cycles to spare, I'd appreciate a few eye balls on the
> documentation page and source.  Also, if people could download the
> zip/exe/tar.gz
> files and let me know of any failures that would be helpful.  The website
> provides
> info on how to test (it's very simple).  Also, success reports on platforms
> would
> be good .  W2K, RH 7.1, Debian are about all that has been tested.

Quick comment on the documentation page
http://www.scipy.org/site_content/weave/weave/tutorial.html.

It seems to have a hard-coded page width, and lines don't wrap properly
(tested with Netscape 4.x and Opera 6.0 under Linux, maybe ok under windows).
So it's a pain in the ass to read b/c you have to constantly scroll
horizontally or open a hughe window so it all fits (and reading overly long
lines is tiring). You may want to fix this.

I'll report on running the tests later today.

thanks!

f.