[SciPy-dev] scipy testing results

Fernando Pérez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Wed Feb 20 01:49:34 EST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, eric wrote:

> Hey Fernando,
>
> > Boy, wasn't that fun and simple :)
>
> Yeah, the CVS is not for the faint of heart.  Things will simplify some, but,
> until 0.2 is released, I doubt the build process will be very well documented.

> If you'll write up the process you followed, I'll post it to the website as
> hints on building from the CVS.

Serves me well for opening my loud mouth :)

Ok, I guess I don't have an option now. Here's a sketch. I've attached it in
html so hopefully you can just drop it where you want it without much effort.
The links are ugly (the http//s didn't get hidden) but that's what latex2html
gives me and I'm not going to fight it now.

Cheers,

f.