[scikit-learn] CLUSTER ANALYSIS AND THE SEARCH OF A SAMPLE MODE

Ulderico Santarelli ulderico.santarelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 06:16:49 EDT 2023

in addition, *the distance I'm using is not a dogma*. It is meant to avoid
the "black holes syndrome" that would emerge using the sheer Newtonian
distance when by chance two points are too near. When the distance is 0,
exp(-|w-x|) would be 1 and is set to 0. I tried also  exp{-|w-x|^2) but
changes are not significant.
Ulderico.