[scikit-learn] Community Office Hours

Reshama Shaikh reshama.stat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:34:36 EST 2021

Hello,

*scikit-learn: Community Office Hours*

Beginning January 11, 2022, the scikit-learn team will be holding bi-weekly
(every two weeks) office hours on Mondays.

There is also a link to a public calendar which can be added manually:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=social.scikitlearn@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

DATE: biweekly (every two weeks on Mondays)
TIME: 10:00 PT / 13:00 ET / 18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET
DURATION: 1 hour
WHERE:  Discord (https://discord.gg/N8dGHPpq
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://discord.gg/N8dGHPpq&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1wsWJr6eb1BQOXFMqh4zb7>
)

ABOUT
First time, occasional and regular contributors are welcome to join us on
Discord.  The focus of these office hour sessions is to answer questions
about contributing to scikit-learn. We can also split into break out
audio/text channels and do pair programming or live reviewing of stalled
pull requests with screen sharing. We can also try to assist you into
crafting minimal reproduction cases for bug reports to get a higher
likelihood of resolution (a). Please note, our Code of Conduct applies (b).

(a) https://matthewrocklin.com/blog/work/2018/02/28/minimal-bug-reports
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://matthewrocklin.com/blog/work/2018/02/28/minimal-bug-reports&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw20mwl83uEpcsnApSOQx6eJ>
(b)
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/blob/main/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/blob/main/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2otfWH86LRF_-YeojzsOf0>

Cheers,
Reshama
---
Reshama Shaikh
she/her
Blog <https://reshamas.github.io> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/reshamas>
| LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/reshamas/> | GitHub
<https://github.com/reshamas>

Data Umbrella <https://www.dataumbrella.org>
NYC PyLadies
<https://meet.meetup.com/wf/click?upn=pEEcc35imY7Cq0tG1vyTt6zEs68RbcMfjPcajNHTKtn9NmwqQbJhe15mAZ1gz2La_s50GiGgQPBz9c9AKCDbbu2LRERFOLQHDZ3rAVGAkUEIFdmeKWgLQ1JD-2FBfVxXpI86J1oyur7RYRzToaqco1fWUx-2FWPOn-2FLCyCICxwu5bjlHJvtSvVekt71L43UiQL8dMjr0HfGP-2FSeiGQFG0QQxzS-2FX5o4Q8Ch-2BHrlA5hsa9VyPXC5FvBn1cNbkmil3SgwH7HWFmXsKFJ7RYrzZR0EwWFIMarRA8-2BTgd8yXJYlfxogk-3D>