[scikit-learn] LabelPropagation - transduction_ vs predict

Aidan Gawronski aidangawronski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:14:20 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I was exploring sklearn.semi_supervised.LabelPropagation and I noticed
that I get difference results if I train a model and look at
"model.transduction_" compared to taking the same model and using
"model.predict(X_train)" on the training data.

I couldn't easily find the difference on google, so I began reading
through the code but it seems pretty involved and I thought someone
here might know the difference off hand.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Aidan.