[scikit-learn] Spanish translation proposal for Scikit-Learn documentation

Mariangela Petrizzo petrizzo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:30:33 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!
We are writing briefly to announce that the Spanish translation of the Sci-kit learn 0.24.2 documentation is now available from:
https://qu4nt.github.io/sklearn-doc-es/index.html
Soon we will update in that repository the suggested workflow for future translations of this documentation. We are now in the final phase of this work, debugging and fine-tuning the last details, but we update the html version daily.
It has been a great pleasure for our team to support the Spanish community of users of this library and the Python community in general, with our work.

Mariángela Petrizzo
http://qu4nt.com

María Ángela Petrizzo Páez About Me (about.me/petrizzo)
Descárgate Redes para la Comprensión de la Política (http://www.elperroylarana.gob.ve/redes-para-la-comprension-de-la-politica/)
Usuario Linux # 498889
Miembro Red de Politólogas - #NoSinMujeres (https://www.nosinmujeres.com/)
Publicaciones (https://hotelescuela.academia.edu/MariangelaPetrizzoPaez)