[scikit-learn] Numeric version of Elbow method for finding an optimal cluster number

Maiia Bakhova myabakhova at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:48:19 EDT 2020

Hello,
Sorry, this is not about scikit-learn. It is my method which I once offered
here, and was told that
it is too easy to code. Since then I have been talking to other people and
learn that linguists
do not understand enough math to work it out, and even people who are good
at math would prefer
a ready script. I wrote one and would like to share.
I did a numeric implementation of the Elbow method for calculating the
optimal cluster number. I will appecuat it greatly if you show my work here
and people would give me feedback on it.
https://github.com/Mathemilda/Numeric_ElbowMethod_For_K-means
Best,
Mya
--