[scikit-learn] Changes in Travis billing

Thomas J. Fan thomasjpfan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:28:27 EST 2020

I took this opportunity to migrate from travis-ci.org to
travis-ci.com. The project url is now:

https://travis-ci.com/github/scikit-learn/scikit-learn

The blog post did mention that we need to ask for a number of build
credits. Currently we use travis-ci to test the intel c compiler and
ARM. Looking forward, we may be doing more ARM on travis because it is
the only platform with native ARM support.

As a data point, our cron job that runs scipy-dev, icc-build and ARM
takes around 70 minutes to run, (ARM takes ~ 12 minutes). This means
with a normal allocation of 1000 minutes we can run our cron job ~ 14
times. So we ask for 3000-4000 minutes?

Thomas