[scikit-learn] Presented scikit-learn to the French President

Oliver Tomic olivertomic at zoho.com
Fri Dec 4 18:22:50 EST 2020

That's brilliant! Good to know that scikit-learn is increasingly visible outside the ML community and that even the French president heard about it now.

Thanks a lot to the community for this fantastic package. We use scikit-learn extensively in our ML course at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences and our students love it.

Cheers

Oliver

---- On Sat, 05 Dec 2020 00:08:20 +0100 Adrin <adrin.jalali at gmail.com> wrote ----

Nice, such a milestone!