[scikit-learn] Vote on SLEP009: keyword only arguments

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Mon Sep 16 15:32:37 EDT 2019

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 11:28:57PM +1000, Joel Nothman wrote:
> That is, we could consider this resolved after 14 votes in favour.

> So far, if I've interpreted correctly:

> +1 (adrin, nicolas, hanmin, joel, guillaume, jeremie, thomas, vlad, roman) = 9.

> I've not understood a clear position from Alex. I'm assuming Andreas is in
> favour given his comments elsewhere, but we've not seen comment here.

I was planning to vote -0 mostly to avoid the vote to seem like bandwagon
(and because I am not fully sold on the idea), but I actually want this
to move forward, and it seems that my vote is needed.

Hence, I vote +1.

Hopefully Andreas and Alex make their position clear and we can adopt the
SLEP.

Thank you to you all.

Gaël

--