[scikit-learn] Is there possible to combine multiple patterns in one regression model?

lampahome pahome.chen at mirlab.org
Thu Oct 31 04:57:39 EDT 2019

I have an idea to predict usage of every blocks of one disk, and I found
pattern of blocks are related with time.

Ex:
block index 0~100 have high access times at 00:00, 12:00, and 18:00 and for
10 minutes.
other block index 1000~1100 have high access times at 05:00, 14:00, and
20:00 and for 10 minutes.

>From above examples, I assume that some blocks have similar pattern, and
other blocks have similar pattern...etc

But I have 100,000 blocks, and I can get features like access_times,
blk_ID, timestamp(e.g. 00:00~23:59).

Is that possible I feed them all into one regression model and predict well?

thx