[scikit-learn] question

ahmad qassemi ahmadqassemi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:08:03 EDT 2019

Thanks a lot guys for your great hints.

I've tested to consider only the magnitude or only the phase to attain the
goal, but those don't work in my case, I should consider both
simultaneously to get a correct result. Also, I've considered converting
into two columns (imaginary + real columns). But, the problem is that after
bi-clustering, imaginary columns with their corresponding real columns can
be in different clusters and the problem arises how to assign them to a
similar clusters. What I'm saying is that for each complex value, most
likely real and imag part would be in different clusters and it's not easy
to retrieve them to be in a same cluster. What do you think? Is it possible
to modify Scikit-learn code to work with complex values? Or ...?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>