[scikit-learn] Continues monitoring of benchmark performances

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 09:59:51 EDT 2019

Thanks Adrin,

A month or so ago I started running scikit-learn benchmarks, but I had to
disable them since they were taking too long (longer than a day).
I haven't had time to investigate why, but I assume it was an issue with
how I set them up.

Just FYI, I'm planning to include "maintain and improve the benchmark
running tools" as part of the pandas' application for the CZI grant.
All that is in https://github.com/asv-runner (a mix of Ansible, Airflow,
and GitHub bots). If anyone is interested in (possibly) having funding
to work on this, feel free to reach out to me off list and we can discuss
things.

Tom