[scikit-learn] Reddit thread with complaints about scikit-learn

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:12:46 EST 2019

I agree with most of their points and have tried to prioritize some (and
I think you were the victim of me trying to address some of these ;).
The question about structuring the estimators is really something
tricky. Maybe it's worth putting it on the roadmap to discuss this at
some point?

Generally I thought it would be too much a hassle but the inconsistency
is kind of annoying (having a class per loss or per regularizer or per
solver sometimes).