[scikit-learn] Sprint discussion points?

Joel Nothman joel.nothman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:08:02 EST 2019

Yes, I was thinking the same. I think there are some other core issues to
solve, such as:

* euclidean_distances numerical issues
* commitment to ARM testing and debugging
* logistic regression stability

We should also nut out OPTICS issues or remove it from 0.21. I'm still keen
on trying to work out sample props (supporting weighted scoring at least),
but perhaps I'm being persuaded this will never be a top-priority
requirement, and the solutions add much complexity.