[scikit-learn] Version 0.21! and plot_tree!

Andrew Howe ahowe42 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:39:04 EST 2019

Andy

To be honest, I've kind of outgrown matplotlib, and do all my viz with
plotly. It's much less mature of a package, and the documentation seems to
leave much to be desired. However, the interactivity and html/javascript
basis is worth that trade-off for me. So yes, ultimately, I'd like to see
tree_plot generate tree visualizations with which the user can interact.
Same for all sklearn plots, really.

The tree rotation is not something I want - I'd never found it useful in
other applications. Just figured I would mention it as feedback. I'd go
with you on deleting the arg.

Andrew

J. Andrew Howe, PhD
LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ahowe42>
ResearchGate Profile <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Howe12/>
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3553-1990>
Github Profile <http://github.com/ahowe42>
Personal Website <http://www.andrewhowe.com>
I live to learn, so I can learn to live. - me