[scikit-learn] SVM-RFE

Brown J.B. jbbrown at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Dec 5 00:14:35 EST 2019

I certainly am guilty of only commenting in the mailing list and not
engaging more via GitHub! :)
(Much like many of you PIs on this list, the typical
ActualWork-GrantWriting-ReportWriting-InvitedLectures-RealLifeParenting
cycle eats the day away.)

While I've failed previously to get involved after showing interest, let's
see if I can't actually succeed for once.