[scikit-learn] Monthly meetings between core developers + "Hello World"

Nicolas Hug niourf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:15:34 EDT 2019

Thanks everyone for joining,

There's definitely room from improvement but this was still very
productive I think :)

The meeting notes are on the project board.

I sent a google calendar invite to everyone for the next meeting: Monday
26th August, same time. If I missed you or if  you want me to use
another address, let me know.

Anybody interested in moderating the next one?

Nicolas