[scikit-learn] [ANN] Scikit-learn 0.20.1 released

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:40:17 EST 2018

Hey Everybody.
I'm happy to announce that we released scikit-learn 0.20.1.
This is a minor release containing mostly bugfixes and small
improvements, though it's probably one of the bigger minor releases
we've done.
In particular there've been several enhancements to the
ColumnTransformer, fetch_openml and parallelization with joblib.

Another big change is that starting with this version we suggest users
don't use the version of joblib that we include in scikit-learn and
rather use joblib directly.

You can find the full release notes here:

https://scikit-learn.org/stable/whats_new.html#version-0-20-1

A big thank you to everybody who contributed!

Best,
Andy