[scikit-learn] Next Sprint

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:47:15 EST 2018

I mean it would be amazing to have you there.

Should we start nailing things down then? It's not that long until February.

Looks like Hanmin can't make it. The NIPS sprint anniversary made me
think maybe we should think about who
else to invite. I have some funds we could use for paying for travel or
anything else that might be useful.