[scikit-learn] Elbow method function for K-means procedure

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:54:54 EST 2018

Hey.

This is a method that's relatively easy to implement if someone wants to
use it
(as witnessed by the shortness of your notebook). It's hard to make it
work robustly,
though, and we have several cluster evaluation measures in sklearn already.
I would be more interested in see some stability based evaluation.

You might also be interested in this:

https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/pull/6948

Cheers,

Andy