[scikit-learn] Next Sprint

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Dec 19 17:33:02 EST 2018

I would propose  the week of Feb 25th, as I heard people say that they
might be available at this time. It is good for many people, or should we
organize a doodle?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 05:27:21PM -0500, Andreas Mueller wrote:
> Can we please nail down dates for a sprint?

> On 11/20/18 2:25 PM, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 08:15:07PM +0100, Olivier Grisel wrote:
> > > We can also do Paris in April / May or June if that's ok with Joel and better
> > > for Andreas.
> > Absolutely.

> > My thoughts here are that I want to minimize transportation, partly
> > because flying has a large carbon footprint. Also, for personal reasons,
> > I am not sure that I will be able to make it to Austin in July, but I
> > realize that this is a pretty bad argument.

> > We're happy to try to host in Paris whenever it's most convenient and to
> > try to help with travel for those not in Paris.

> > Gaël

    Gael Varoquaux
    Senior Researcher, INRIA Parietal
    NeuroSpin/CEA Saclay , Bat 145, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette France
    Phone:  ++ 33-1-69-08-79-68
    http://gael-varoquaux.info            http://twitter.com/GaelVaroquaux