[scikit-learn] Interested to Contribute to Scikit Learn

Joel Nothman joel.nothman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:57:39 EDT 2017

hello and welcome Nikhil,

as described in our contributor guide, which you should read, we would much
prefer to make your acquaintance through non-critical contributions. please
start by looking for issues labelled as "easy" or"good first issue", and
"help wanted" more generally indicated issues where assistance may be
appreciated (although that label can sometimes be out of date).

we look forward to your contributions.