[scikit-learn] Scikit-learn workshop and sprint at EuroScipy 2017 in Erlangen

Olivier Grisel olivier.grisel at ensta.org
Fri Jun 23 17:15:20 EDT 2017

Hi all,

FYI I have just submitted a 90 min tutorial on scikit-learn to the
EuroScipy CFP. If anybody is interested in co-teaching / TA-ing this
workshop please let me know.

I also plan to stay for the one-day sprint to help people make their
first contribution to the project. Last year we had great fun and the
sprint was very productive.

Registration is now open:
https://www.euroscipy.org/2017/

10th European Conference on Python in Science

Location: Erlangen
August 28-29 (Mon, Tue) Tutorials / Workshops
August 30 - 31 (Wed, Thu) Main conference and posters
September 1 (Fri) Sprints

See you in Erlangen!

--
Olivier