[scikit-learn] Cross-validation & cross-testing

Rain Vagel rain.vagel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 17:04:05 EDT 2017

Hey,

I am a bachelor’s student and for my thesis I implemented a cross-testing function in a scikit-learn compatible way and published it on Github. The paper on which I based my own thesis can be found here: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161788 <http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161788>.

My project can be found here: https://github.com/RainVagel/cross-val-cross-test <https://github.com/RainVagel/cross-val-cross-test>.

Our original plan was to try and get the algorithm into scikit-learn, but it doesn’t meet the requirements yet. So instead we thought about maybe having it listed in the “Related Projects” page. Is it possible for somebody to take a look and give any feedback?

Sincerely,
Rain