[scikit-learn] Accessing Clustering Feature Tree in Birch

Suzen, Mehmet msuzen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:44:58 EDT 2017

Hi Sema,

You can access CFNode from the fit output, assign fit output, so you
can have the object.

brc_fit = brc.fit(X)
brc_fit_cfnode = brc_fit.root_
<sklearn.cluster.birch._CFNode object at 0x7ff31acbf668>

Then you can access CFNode, see here
https://kite.com/docs/python/sklearn.cluster.birch._CFNode

Also, this example comparing mini batch kmeans.
http://scikit-learn.org/stable/auto_examples/cluster/plot_birch_vs_minibatchkmeans.html

Hope this was what you are after.

Best,
Mehmet