[scikit-learn] Artificial neural network not learning lower values of the training sample

Andrew Holmes andrewholmes82 at icloud.com
Tue May 31 13:54:45 EDT 2016

When you say it’s not learning ‘lower values’, does that mean the model has good predictions on high values in the test set, but poor performance on the low ones?

Have you tried simpler models like tree, random forest and svm as a benchmark?

Best wishes
Andrew

@andrewholmes82 <http://twitter.com/andrewholmes82>