[scikit-learn] Supervised anomaly detection in time series

Amita Misra amisra2 at ucsc.edu
Thu Aug 4 20:42:25 EDT 2016

If I train multiple algorithms on different subsamples, then how do I get
the final classifier that predicts unseen data?

I have very few positive samples since it is speed bump detection and we
have very few speed bumps in a drive.
However, I think that  unseen new data would be quite similar to what I
have in training data hence if I can correctly learn a classifier for these
5, I hope it should work well for unseen speed bumps.

Thanks,
Amita