[scikit-image] Releasing 0.14

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:41:39 EDT 2018

I would really, really like for us to have flood fill in this release.
Particularly if it's going to be the last with some backwards
compatibility.  It would help with tutorials - actually the panorama
tutorial is now broken without it without an acceptable workaround other
than shipping a flood fill with the tutorial - and is so basic yet
essential we have very little excuse to still be lacking this.

There was discussion about implementing it recently, but I think that's
still pending.

I will make a PR with a basic, 2D uint8 flood fill in Cythob by tomorrow.
There are definitely improvements that can be made in speed &
generalization, but let's at least have the very basic algorithm in 0.14 so
we can backport improvements.

Josh