[scikit-image] Help FingerPrint

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:36:17 EST 2018

Hi Rosaria, unfortunately we don't have any fingerprint recognition
examples in skimage. Various things like thresholding
(skimage.filters.threshold_*), edge detection (also in skimage.filters),
and feature extraction (skimage.feature) would be useful, but you would
need to piece them together yourself. It would be awesome if you could
send a link to a blog post or github repo when you have something
working! We would be very happy to link to it from scikit-image or
include it in our documentation (with your permission of course!).