[scikit-image] my fast watershed has pass all the test_watershed check

imagepy at sina.com imagepy at sina.com
Wed Nov 29 14:03:42 EST 2017

Hi Everyone:I had implemented a watershed by numba, and now it has pass all the test_watershed check and got a exactly same result with skimage, support watershed-line, support connectivity, (pass test 0-12, but mine did not support compact yet)
It support nd, now only support uint8 image with uint16 marks. (because I think sometimes it is enough, It can process float image if it is needed)
And it is very smart and fast. less than 100 lines, and faster than skimage one. a 3d image which skimage run more than 10 minutes ( and I cannot wait any longer, so kill it), but my watershed just need 28 s.
The code are attached.
BestYXDragon