[scikit-image] Fw: Re: Older versions of scikit-image

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 15:43:36 EST 2017

I'm trying to build a software
environment for deep-learning that uses caffe, among many
other packages.  It seems to be fairly brittle: it's
real easy to break if the dependencies aren't exact.  I
don't know for sure that they absolutely must have
scikit-image 0.93, but that is what the developers are using
and I'm just trying to be safe with version numbers.