[scikit-image] Website updates

Egor Panfilov egor.v.panfilov at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:53:25 EDT 2017

Hi Stefan,

I like the new layout. Especially, the gallery looks much better now.

Some remarks:
1. As Francois mentioned, 0.13 is missing from the version selector on the
left;
2. Should we consider moving the `Search documentation` textbox to the
header for all the pages, not just the main one?
3. As long as we have a complicated navigation (
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image-web/issues/40), I'd suggest to
push the changes also for the pages with documentation version 0.13. This
way we'll have a single design for both stable and dev versions, and will
avoid users confusion.

Regards,
Egor