Skimage - Getting the transformation from Geometric transformation object

Shrawan Kumar Mageswaran m.shrawankumar at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:33:54 EDT 2016

Dear Skimage users/developers,

I am trying to retrieve and store transformation parameters as a matrix
after estimating them using the
"skimage.transform.estimate_transform('Affine',src,dst)" method. I
understand that the output of
"skimage.transform.estimate_transform('Affine',src,dst)" is not a
transformation matrix by itself (I do not know what the properties of such
a transform object are and I would like to know more) and I would like to
calculate the matrix from such an object. I would greatly appreciate your
help on this issue. Thank you.

Best,
Shrawan

--