RGB and CIR visualization

Jaime Lopez Carvajal jalopcar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:02:38 EDT 2016

Hi Stefan,

Of course, I would like to visualize the image like this (attached image),
that was obtained using ArcMap software, with the usual band order for True
Color (RGB) and Composite Infrared (CIR) in remote sensing applications.
The tiff image that I loaded has 4 bands, so I would think that the order
would be: band0(Red), band1(Green), band2(Blue), band3(Infrarred),
so if I want to visualize the true color image, I would need to use this
instruction:
TrueColor_img = img11[:,:,(0,1,2)]

but as you can see, the obtained visualization is very different from
natural color.

I hope this helps, Jaime