Hessian-Laplace blob detector.

Daniil Pakhomov warmspringwinds at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:15:47 EST 2015

Great! Thank you.

What I am thinking about is to take your _hessian_matrix_det() and make it
also return d_xx + d_yy for each element. So, on the output I will get
determinant of Hessian and also a Laplacian.
I have a small question: d_xx + d_yy will be a scale normalized Laplacian
in your notation?

понедельник, 2 марта 2015 г., 18:05:09 UTC+1 пользователь Daniil Pakhomov