SciPy 2015 Birds-of-a-Feather Submission

Matthew McCormick matthew.m.mccormick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:53:24 EDT 2015

Members of the scikit-image Community,

As one of the co-chairs in charge of organizing the birds-of-a-feather
sessions at SciPy this year, I wanted to reach out to your community to
encourage you to submit a BoF proposal. A BoF session is an opportunity to
open up a discussion on topics related to scikit-image development, future
or just general questions.  Please let us know if there is anything we can
help with in terms of organization. More details can be found here:

  http://scipy2015.scipy.org/ehome/115969/259291/?&

Kyle Mandli and Matt McCormick