Enquiring about companies that rely on scikit-image

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Wed Jul 15 19:28:56 EDT 2015

Le 15/07/2015 19:23, Stefan van der Walt a écrit :
> On 2015-07-14 06:50:24, 'Kevin Keraudren' via scikit-image
> <scikit-image at googlegroups.com> wrote:
>> Thanks a lot Emmanuelle and Stefan for following up on this thread.
>> I  think a survey would be useful to have an overview of what the
>> scikit-image user base looks like, and what parts of the library are
>> mostly used. You could have anonymised questions and also ask
>> whether  people accept to have their organisation/company named on a
>> "Who uses  scikit-image?" page.
>
> I've set up an initial survey at:
>
> https://berkeley.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bIvXsLsLiZCBNJj
>
> Please let me know how I can improve it.  Once we're done, I'll add a
> pop-up bubble to the scikit-image webpage.

The question "I use scikit-image in the field of:" is to vague. The
results will be difficult to process (a lot of single keywords).
Actually, i have difficulties to give you a list, what do you have in mind?
I think a list must be proposed + a field other.

Best,

--
François Boulogne.
http://www.sciunto.org