scribbling tool (eg for labeling markers)

Steven Silvester steven.silvester at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:28:20 EDT 2014

Thomas,

How about the broader discussion of incorporating the tools
in https://github.com/blink1073/image_inspector into mpl (ideally as a
replacement or alternative for some of the existing tools)?  If I combine
that with paint tool and we get those pushed into mpl proper, then we can
just use them as-is for skimage.  Should I open an mpl issue to discuss?

- Steve