Tutorials

Stuart Mumford stuart at mumford.me.uk
Wed May 21 05:06:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

Astropy have a interesting tutorials repo (
https://github.com/astropy/astropy-tutorials) we are planning on
implementing something similar using that for SunPy. There was some talk of
building this on a generic framework based on the Astropy repo, though I
don't think this has picked up much momentum.

If you are interested in something like this as well then we all could try
and work together on a IPython notebook gallery / tutorials framework?

Stuart