"Cythonize" not working on OSX?

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:02:12 EDT 2014

Unfortunately I can't be any help anymore... The problem resolved itself
for me when I switched to Anaconda. I suggest you do the same. =)

Regarding the Cython version, that may have been a regression of 0.18 or
some other quirk of your environment, because my build just worked fine on
a 0.17 environment...

Juan.