Image filters

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:10:16 EST 2014

My preference would be to change the interface to be more functional (which
fits better in skimage, despite a few OO interfaces currently in the
library), so the code could change quite a bit from its present state. The
simplicity might remain, but even tiny PRs often require a lot of
formatting, new tests, and so forth.