Google Summer of Code 2014

Sharath T S ts.sharath18 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 04:27:14 EST 2014

Hi Stefan,

I was looking the project on text detection up on GSOC this year. I'm
immensely interested in the field of machine learning and computer vision.
I recently completed a course on machine learning on coursera offered by
the stanford university. I just wanted to know what the pre requisites are
for this text detection project, i.e., what I should know before I can
start reading the papers on Real-time scene text localization and
recognition and also the one on stroke width transformation.

Thanks in advance,<http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/%7Eneumalu1/neumann-cvpr2012.pdf>
Sharath

<http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/%7Eneumalu1/neumann-cvpr2012.pdf>